→ 24 Aug 11 at 12 am
Even though it might be different clips of Will Smith I agree with most of what he is saying. I already lived my whole life telling myself Talent is only 10% of what your good at. The other 90% is pure hard work and skill!
I tell myself every time (way before I saw this video) when I get down on my art or frustrated. About 5 seconds later I will always be picking myself back up and dusting off my self off to keep making what I love to do. I don’t think I will ever ever EVER! give up on who I want to become or what I want to do with my life and with my art. No matter how many times I might get discouraged or upset I will push myself to be just as equal and MORE motivated to become better and happier with my art, my work and my life.
I saw this video and I think it greatly adds and emphasizes how I look at my life and work.
WORK HARD AND HAVE FUN! Love doing what you do and don’t let anyone stop you or tell you will amount to nothing. Even when Will says “its that easy” I agree it is that easy, because all you have to do is well, DO IT!
NO ONE CAN STOP YOU BUT YOURSELF! YOU ARE YOUR WORST CRITIC, YOUR WORST ENEMY, YOUR OWN RIVAL! and its easy as hell to your own Best friend.